Van Buren vs Grace Christian

KnoxMoJo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did GCA not play well? VB play better than usual or as usual?

I can't really comment on GCA as I am not familiar with them but that was standard VB. They play a solid game and Mills performed to his usual. He had 27 and 28 points vs Clay Co this year so that was pretty standard for him.

I picked GCA but said I wouldn't be surprised if VB won. They needed Mills to have a good game and he did.

Van Buren Co won, congrats to them for moving on. Mills kept shooting until he started hitting, congrats to him. Enough with the pleasantries. Van Buren isn't very good. Meigs Co is 15pts better than VB. Good luck to VB moving forward.

We aren't very good.... so would you say GCA isn't very good? Don't understand your logic there bud.

We aren't very good.... so would you say GCA isn't very good? Don't understand your logic there bud.

We obviously weren't very good tonight. I was trying to be as easy as I could, especially on our guys. VB moves on, that's all that matters. Congrats on your 1st State Tournament win. That's very special.