McMinn Central vs Upperman

Glory

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got lucky to win tonight. Hopefully we bring our A game tomorrow.

That's the sign of a good team when you can battle back from a 7 point halftime deficit to beat a good team at State.  Does Upperman have any tall athletic players, particularly at low post?

That's the sign of a good team when you can battle back from a 7 point halftime deficit to beat a good team at State. Does Upperman have any tall athletic players, particularly at low post?

Upperman isn't very big. But it sure is going to be fun watching Levy and Lynn battle tomorrow. I'll be pulling for 8AA but I feel like Lynn is going to be the better player tomorrow...

Upperman isn't very big. But it sure is going to be fun watching Levy and Lynn battle tomorrow. I'll be pulling for 8AA but I feel like Lynn is going to be the better player tomorrow...

Levy vs Lynn will be worth the admission price. This game may come down to how the other players on each team does.

Levy vs Lynn will be worth the admission price. This game may come down to how the other players on each team does.

Lynn's proving why she's the best player in the tournament and AA but you're right, she'll need help tomorrow. I hope Savannah has another big night

Cant wait to see the Levy girl play as well, exciting basketball no matter what happens. .

Edited by BloodCharger

That's the sign of a good team when you can battle back from a 7 point halftime deficit to beat a good team at State. Does Upperman have any tall athletic players, particularly at low post?

Our low post players saved the game for us on defense. We shut down some big tall atheletic girls while we missed 3 pointer after 3 pointer which is unusual.