Region 6 Class 3A 2016

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC still trying to find identity on both sides of ball. One thing we have done okay is passing. It's only a half but should give you an idea about ur pass defense and us too. Safe travels to u tomorrow night.

Same to you. Thanks.

We've been a little on the rough looking side. I'm just hoping to see some good fundamental, mistake free football tomorrow night.

WC played really well. They have changed what they were doing offensively last year and now look real similar to Camden offensively.

Were you there?

Fairview starters only played one series on offense and defense. That was it too. None of them rotated back in at all.

Not trying to discount Wayne County at all but they beat our JV.

Our starters drove 80 yards and scored. Then caused a turnover on their defensive series. After that they took off the helmets and drank Gatorade. To read it on here you'd think WC took us to the woodshed. Lol

Edited by Swarm

I heard WC looked good

I thought they looked good too. Alot of athletes for a 1a school. They didn't exactly play world class competition against our 2s & 3s though. In any case we survived the Wayne County scrimmage without injury or death.

Speaking of looking good. I've heard those Waverly Tiggers look REALLY, REALLY good...

Who do yall play next week?

Edited by Swarm

I thought they looked good too. Alot of athletes for a 1a school. They didn't exactly play world class competition against our 2s & 3s though. In any case we survived the Wayne County scrimmage without injury or death.

Speaking of looking good. I've heard those Waverly Tiggers look REALLY, REALLY good...

Who do yall play next week?

I think he was referring to West Carroll. That's who Stewart County played in the jamboree on Friday night. Their head coach is Josh Wolfe who used to serve as a coordinator on Camden's staff.

Any news on how stewart county did vs wc?

. I thought Stewart looked Ok. New head Coach Chanz Swartz has the

Task of building this program. He has about 29 freshmen but his team hung in with WC. Obviously has things to work on but I do have faith that this young man will be a good coach.

One thing for sure, I don't think he will be leaving as he is deeply rooted .