Memphis City AAA State Champ Gm

Bigboi20

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawson is 15 just had a birthday all the kids are their normal age. Only kid that has been held back to my knowledge is moss

Thanks. That's what I was asking. Cause they don't even have their bodies yet you can tell they don't even carry the natural muscle they will get in 2 years. Wow. If I lived in Memphis I'd have to go watch them as much as I could. Moss is solid for them.

Thanks. That's what I was asking. Cause they don't even have their bodies yet you can tell they don't even carry the natural muscle they will get in 2 years. Wow. If I lived in Memphis I'd have to go watch them as much as I could. Moss is solid for them.

man there are so many good kids and teams in the Shelby metro that I have a hard time choosing what games to go. We have a very athletically rich state among all sports

man there are so many good kids and teams in the Shelby metro that I have a hard time choosing what games to go. We have a very athletically rich state among all sports

Yeah. 20 years ago I traveled a lot just watching football basketball wrestling. Just to see certain players. Starting to get interested in it again.