Stew's 4 spring top ten

HTV

The more you talk the more uneducated you sound. We have been to Cookeville and have 2 gold balls and 1 silver ball. We have beat Fulton to make it to Cookeville twice and shut them out twice. Last year was the first time Greeneville had played Knox Catholic and we lost 34 to 21. No one has thrown shade on middle or west tn. Sorry we are entitled to our own opinions and sorry some people from all over the state agrees with our opinion.

Still won't see Cookeville again!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KRider take what Firebird says with a grain of salt, he is just trying to get people worked up. As you can see by his comments he seems to be delusional at times just like his last comment about he knows nothing about Greeneville besides the fans on here but then says Greeneville is done. He is just upset his team hasn't been relevant since the 90s.

For the record you started this talking bout you don't see how PC is ranked 3rd. Keep Pearl cohn out your mouth and you don't have to hear me go at yall Greeneville or whoever fans are on here. Unlike Greeneville fans pearl fans don't worry bout other teams and what they have accomplished. We just protect our house Pearl cohn vs Everybody.

For the record you started this talking bout you don't see how PC is ranked 3rd. Keep Pearl cohn out your mouth and you don't have to hear me go at yall Greeneville or whoever fans are on here. Unlike Greeneville fans pearl fans don't worry bout other teams and what they have accomplished. We just protect our house Pearl cohn vs Everybody.

It's hard talking to someone who seems to can't read. I gave MY Opinion of to why I didn't think they should be ranked 3rd when you have to once again replace all 5 linemen and 2 D1 players. It seems like other people agree. This is a football board for talking football sorry you got your feelings hurt about one persons opinion. I guess we aren't all adults on here

It's hard talking to someone who seems to can't read. I gave MY Opinion of to why I didn't think they should be ranked 3rd when you have to once again replace all 5 linemen and 2 D1 players. It seems like other people agree. This is a football board for talking football sorry you got your feelings hurt about one persons opinion. I guess we aren't all adults on here

You can voice your opinion that's not what happen. You said you don't see how PC ranked 3rd after losing players that's true. Then I responded by saying PC don't rebuild they reload you still with me Swipes ok. Then you went off the deep end talking bout how they loss to Knoxville Catholic it was a blow out like everyone didn't see that game last year or something. The topic is bout stews 4A SPRING TOP TEN NOT BOUT LAST YEAR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. So stop acting like you're a victim on here cause you started this back and forth mess. But we good it's your opinion like Greeneville being done is mine.

You can voice your opinion that's not what happen. You said you don't see how PC ranked 3rd after losing players that's true. Then I responded by saying PC don't rebuild they reload you still with me Swipes ok. Then you went off the deep end talking bout how they loss to Knoxville Catholic it was a blow out like everyone didn't see that game last year or something. The topic is bout stews 4A SPRING TOP TEN NOT BOUT LAST YEAR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. So stop acting like you're a victim on here cause you started this back and forth mess. But we good it's your opinion like Greeneville being done is mine.

No I said your offensive line didn't impress me in that game and when I had seen your team play many times on film and in the champion game and replacing them with 5 new people (which has to do with this year) and how other teams have a more veteran lineup coming back. I guess me and you have different definition of reloading and rebuilding. You just spew off at the mouth and have no reasoning behind your statements. You keep saying Greeneville is done and then you say you know nothing about them. Atleast educate yourself. I try to do that with every team. I have also stated that I believe yall are a top 10 team and will be in the thick of it come playoff time. I have not once bashed your team just gave a former coaches opinion when it comes to having to replace what yall had last year. You seem to miss that other people have agreed with me that have no ties to greeneville and you go in a crusade about PC vs Everybody. We got it you love you team Edited by Swipes

No I said your offensive line didn't impress me in that game and when I had seen your team play many times on film and in the champion game and replacing them with 5 new people (which has to do with this year) and how other teams have a more veteran lineup coming back. I guess me and you have different definition of reloading and rebuilding. You just spew off at the mouth and have no reasoning behind your statements. You keep saying Greeneville is done and then you say you know nothing about them. Atleast educate yourself. I try to do that with every team. I have also stated that I believe yall are a top 10 team and will be in the thick of it come playoff time. I have not once bashed your team just gave a former coaches opinion when it comes to having to replace what yall had last year. You seem to miss that other people have agreed with me that have no ties to greeneville and you go in a crusade about PC vs Everybody. We got it you love you team

"Your