Spring Football Scrimmages

Actually according to the article you all were put on probation. However after reading the article again they may be talking about the Wallace thing last year, but I hear more is coming. Really stinks because Marshall has athletes and don't need to break rules to win.

BooWhoWiseMan you sure do "hear" a lot. I'm glad you keeping up with us so much. Thanks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall County travelled to Shelbyville and destroyed them in the scrimmage.

Curious to know what Shelbyville lacked.... seeing as they are reportidly supposed to be  a 

5/5A front runner.... or I is 5/5A just that weak.......

Curious to know what Shelbyville lacked.... seeing as they are reportidly supposed to be a

5/5A front runner.... or I is 5/5A just that weak.......

Didn't know Shelbyville was supposed to be that good this year. I think this might be a case of Marshall County being just that good. Team should be much better than last year's team if pieces come together.

Shelbyville was not expected to be that good this year. They Lost most all of their offense in QB and Eddings the RB. Marshall is a good team but Shelbyville will be battling just to get a final playoff Spot I believe. So I would say 5-5A will be stronger than you think especially with Stewarts Creek, Indy and LaVergne all expected to be strong.

Didn't know Shelbyville was supposed to be that good this year. I think this might be a case of Marshall County being just that good. Team should be much better than last year's team if pieces come together.

Better than last year? Including O and D lines? That's impressive if true.

Go Canes!

Better than last year? Including O and D lines? That's impressive if true.

Go Canes!

Pieces still have to come together, but the skill positions on offense should be better, and the linebackers and secondary should be better. They return the best cornerback from the team last year and have added a linebacker that will end up being a gamechanger on each side of the ball. The line could be better, but we'll have to wait until the fall on that one to see.

Lost and All State QB. Lost a D1 lineman and an All State lineman. I hardly believe that you will be better at those positions. I know the hype of the backup QB and all but let's not say he is better than Posey just yet. I agree with the WR as they are back. The "transfer" that you speak of....could be the story of the season in more ways than one from what I hear!!

Lost and All State QB. Lost a D1 lineman and an All State lineman. I hardly believe that you will be better at those positions. I know the hype of the backup QB and all but let's not say he is better than Posey just yet. I agree with the WR as they are back. The "transfer" that you speak of....could be the story of the season in more ways than one from what I hear!!

There you go"Hearing" things again. What is your football team going to do this year BooWho?

There you go"Hearing" things again. What is your football team going to do this year BooWho?

Well I am not sure to be honest. We have the athletes to compete with the likes of MC and Giles but not sure about the line. QB should be interesting now that Brock is back but I thought Worstill looked better in the spring. I look for little Oden to be an impact player and should be fun watching him go up against your all's DBs. I think the Region tightens up a lot this season. Last year MC and Page kind of dominated but I don't see that this year. I see MC for one more year, us and Giles battling for #2 and then everyone else. But knowing what I know MC may not even be in the conversation.