Scottie Rich Updated to Div 1 Prospect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ChipBroome

Guest ChipBroome

Scottie Rich:Football

High School: Collinwood

Class: 2003

Position: LB

Sex: M

Height: 510

Weight: 225 pounds

Playing Level: 1-AA

40 yard dash: 4.6 seconds

Congradulations Scottie, You went from Div 3 level of playing to Div 1. I know you have been contacted by Div 1 teams and you are playing on that level. In an email to CoachT he replied and agreed an update was in order. Thanks CoachT. Your prospect page was last years report, this year you are playing on a whole different level.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scottie,

I really don't think that this will be a problem for you but I just wanted to tell you to completely ignore posts like the one before this one. Truly, I have NEVER seen you "demand" the spotlight and I believe that you give 100% in what you do. I also want to tell you thanks for the way you play the game. Even in the most emotional games over the past 4 years I watched as you came up with huge plays and never lifted a hand after the play. You never even attempted to act like the cameras were on you or like you had just been stung by a bee and were jumping and running to get relief. ;) So many times I even watched you reach down a hand to help the guy up or pat an opponent on the back for a job well done. Thanks for enjoying what you do Scottie and sharing that joy with us for the last four years. I wish you the greatest no matter what you decide to do in life. (just get that college education)

T

Well I tried this in another thread, and no one cared to answer, but I was trying to figure out how strong this kid actually is. Not to berade him and say he's on steriods, but just becuase I'd like to know. I've heard he's over 400lbs on his bench and all the like and I was curious about other lifts as well. Sounds like a hard worker.

Guest Iceman101

yo scottiei wish you the best of luck in da future, and don't listen to vickfan. he's a ... well better not say that, but anyway good luck. and keep givening 100% to everthing you do.

The Ice Man