Smoky Bears 2016 defending 5A state runner up

gobears89

S-weet! Add some of those Dollywood show folks to the halftime festivities and a coster or a water slide to the parking lot and yall can charge $150 for season passes! ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Seriously, great stadium and environment and some nice folks, enjoyed the trip even if the game didn't end like I wanted. Don't think it would mattered Indy really looked tough.

Good luck to the Smokey Bears, hope for the opportunity to see y'all in the playoffs again this season.

I like the way you think

I hope so good buddy. I doubt we get to 3 wins if we don't get to scrimmage maryville

I'm looking for you all to have a 5-5 record according to all the stats and info I have collected and looking at your schedule. I know things change in three years but the senior class this year had 22 players when they were freshmen and our freshmen which were 4-4 that year went to Sevier County and won by a very large margin. Our freshmen just had a very bad year but their best game was against Sevier County. When I left going home that night I couldn't help from thinking that unless you guys have a super class behind that bunch that 2016 might be a rough year for the Bears. No doubt you all lost some great players off last years team but it looks like a rebuilding year to me. Hope the Bears better than I think because I always have pulled for them and hate not playing you all anymore.