District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

Fayette Ware

Lexington

McNairy

I think the home teams hold a huge advantage this year. Fayette may or may not have DJ so this game maybe a little closer. Southside hasn't played since before Christmas and Lexington has won 5 out of their last 7. Bolivar and McNairy is a toss up. Bolivar may get them but I still McNairt because they are playing at home. Bolivar is much better than their record.

Fayette Ware

Lexington

McNairy

I think the home teams hold a huge advantage this year. Fayette may or may not have DJ so this game maybe a little closer. Southside hasn't played since before Christmas and Lexington has won 5 out of their last 7. Bolivar and McNairy is a toss up. Bolivar may get them but I still McNairt because they are playing at home. Bolivar is much better than their record.

UK where you been hiding at?

Had family member in the hospital. God is good though and we back. Excited to see how it ends up tomorrow night. Both districts and region 7 is wide open. Agree??

Sorry to hear about your family, glad to hear that they are ok. Region is wide open. Well AA period is wide open. I don't see any dominant teams across the board. But tomorrow night will be interesting. Will it be any upsets?