District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

Not at all saying that is the way the district will finish. I think we all know Over the past 3 season since Liberty left district 14 that SS has finished first 2x and Lexington 1x. FW has won the district tournament 1x and SS 2x. All three of those teams have went to substate with SS and FW going to the Boro with SS winning a title. Lex won region and hosted Substate as well. Until something changes I think that is the top 3.

Not at all saying that is the way the district will finish. I think we all know Over the past 3 season since Liberty left district 14 that SS has finished first 2x and Lexington 1x. FW has won the district tournament 1x and SS 2x. All three of those teams have went to substate with SS and FW going to the Boro with SS winning a title. Lex won region and hosted Substate as well. Until something changes I think that is the top 3.

We could go by that, but Rudesill does have 3 rings with a nice team returning. But I like how you put that and I think those teams have been top 3 the past 3-4 years

Should be a great year. I view the district as wide open. DJ is the best player again this year which gives FW a chance and you never know who SS is going to have when season starts. Lexington returns a bunch of Kids that received valuable experience in a rebuilding year and should be better than expected. Bolivar will be better than people think with the one big kid who didn't see a lot of minutes last year back. MCNairy plays as hard as any team in the area and have some peices in place to be pretty good. Chester will be totally different and the new coach should max out talent. So...

Top 3 - SS, Lex, McNairy ( no particular order)

Next 3 - FW, Bolivar, Chester ( no particular order)

It should be a fun year.

Wonder who has transferred in this year

Pretty bold predictions coming in. However, this is the most overrated district in West Tennessee. Bolivar as a sleeper? Chester County is a bad team, McNairy is well....McNairy until they improve. Lexington is not the same from what I hear so who's left? South Side may struggle a little bit because they no longer have that dominant threat like they have had in the past. FW has that DJ kid but they also lost a couple. I will be absolutely surprised is Bolivar finishes lower than 3rd.

1. South Side

2. Fayette Ware

3. Bolivar

4. Lexington

5. McNairy Central

6. Chester County

Hmmmm? Overrated? Name another District in West Tennessee AA that has more state titles, name another district that has sent multiple teams to state on different occasions.

You might not agree with the district but it's far from a push over top to bottom.

Pretty bold predictions coming in. However, this is the most overrated district in West Tennessee. Bolivar as a sleeper? Chester County is a bad team, McNairy is well....McNairy until they improve. Lexington is not the same from what I hear so who's left? South Side may struggle a little bit because they no longer have that dominant threat like they have had in the past. FW has that DJ kid but they also lost a couple. I will be absolutely surprised is Bolivar finishes lower than 3rd.

1. South Side

2. Fayette Ware

3. Bolivar

4. Lexington

5. McNairy Central

6. Chester County