District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

2 kids from Bolivar played in the fall league...Keelan Jones and Paris Taylor. From what I understand, Jones was league MVP. Both kids are juniors. Bolivar has like 6 juniors and 3 sophomores that will be very tough to deal with in the 17-18 season. But as I said before, we're much improved and SS and FW better stay op.

This is the best McNairy team since that team of Ken Bingham, Logan Chappell and Jermel Bingham back in 2006-07. They went 20-10 and lost the first round of regionals. They finished 4th that year behind Liberty, Bolivar, and South Side. If this current team is gonna win district, this is the year.

I'm just reading the posts, they basically saying since FW lost all they players they are going to finish last. So I went through all the posts, y'all predicting MCNAIRY to win the district, (that's funny) Lexington returns they starters so that put them ahead of everyone else, Bolivar is almost back to the glory days, Chester has a new coach, and Southside is Southside. So that puts FW last place right?

I see nothing like that in any of the posts newguy. I don't think anybody is saying FW won't win the district...they should go to murfreesboro this year in my opinion. Anyway, I speak for Bolivar and only Bolivar, and all I'm saying is that we will be improved this year and even more next year. We are young, but if we play like we're capable of playing, we could surprise some folks.

Edited by tonym3143

I think South Side and Fayette-Ware will finish 1 and 2 in some order. Now 3 and 4 Bolivar, Lexington, and McNairy ALL have a chance. Like I continue to say, this is gonna be a great year balance wise in this district. The last 3-4 years it has been South Side dominating this district. But if Bolivar, McNairy, or Lexington finishes 1 or 2 I won't be shocked or surprised by it. They have talent this year. And South Side and Fayette-Ware have major questions.

I think South Side and Fayette-Ware will finish 1 and 2 in some order. Now 3 and 4 Bolivar, Lexington, and McNairy ALL have a chance. Like I continue to say, this is gonna be a great year balance wise in this district. The last 3-4 years it has been South Side dominating this district. But if Bolivar, McNairy, or Lexington finishes 1 or 2 I won't be shocked or surprised by it. They have talent this year. And South Side and Fayette-Ware have major questions.

What questions does Southside have? I know FW questions is how do they replace those seniors.

Main question is how does South Side replace Joshua Greer, Tedrick Hughes, Terrandus Smith, and Dee Crews??? 4 seniors that accounted for about 70% of the scoring. That's a huge hole to fill. They do have Kameron Rose, Geordan Reed, and Bryce McBride back, but are going to be counting on production from kids who haven't had much varsity experience.

Main question is how does South Side replace Joshua Greer, Tedrick Hughes, Terrandus Smith, and Dee Crews??? 4 seniors that accounted for about 70% of the scoring. That's a huge hole to fill. They do have Kameron Rose, Geordan Reed, and Bryce McBride back, but are going to be counting on production from kids who haven't had much varsity experience.

Those are some good questions, my question for them would be who is going to be the leader, could Reed do it? Or do they look for someone else to step up