Memory Lane: 1991 Oak Ridge Wildcats (25-year anniversary)

So, just because you hate UT you wouldn't want to see a great kid from your hometown at least individually succeed? You really are a Di%&

you had probably better tone it down, red. Let me explain, if I have the talent that Higgins has,I want to go to a place where I can get into the NFL.. How many were drafted from UT last year? Let me guess, just wait until next year Edited by Runswithknife

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sdotbears posted on that thread that was not started by him so NO he did not start anything talking about last year's runner up team. You trolled on that thread to come on hear on this topic to try to troll on sdotbears when in fact what you posted was wrong since they have won a state championship in 1999 no matter if you weren't talking about 1999. Also months ago you assumed clemson was in the lead when in fact T never once said clemson was his favorite he had a top 10 in no particle order and finally listed them in order with TN being the favorite something you were wrong about again. T might not play bball in college but his own words is he wants too and will play a part in his final decision if I D 1 school gives him a chance to play both. I've gotten all of your assumptions the whole time you have posted just to be proven wrong by T himself and other posters when it comes to SC winning a championship. I just can't stand a troll like you have been trying to pull from one thread to call someone out on another thread.

I guess, that makes "since"

you had probably better tone it down, red. Let me explain, if I have the talent that Higgins has,I want to go to a place where I can get into the NFL.. How many were drafted from UT last year? Let me guess, just wait until next year

I got your red fat boy. Who cares? If he's good enough he will go to the NFL doesn't matter if he goes to UT or MTSU.