Memory Lane: 1991 Oak Ridge Wildcats (25-year anniversary)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you had probably better tone it down, red. Let me explain, if I have the talent that Higgins has,I want to go to a place where I can get into the NFL.. How many were drafted from UT last year? Let me guess, just wait until next year

You do know that UT is the 3rd ranked college for most wr drafted to the NFL with 37 right behind USC and Miami with 40 a piece. Once again your your comment about "I want to go to a place where I can get into the NFL" is asinine

"bro" set a big east passing record then couldn't get on the field at UT. I hate he went there too. I hate that Joey Matthews went there too. I think both would have been better off going somewhere else

man, Joey Mathews cld throw the ball. I remb him playing us. What an arm. Edited by Runswithknife

You do know that UT is the 3rd ranked college for most wr drafted to the NFL with 37 right behind USC and Miami with 40 a piece. Once again your your comment about "I want to go to a place where I can get into the NFL" is asinine

How long has Butch been there? How many Vols were drafted in the last three years? Try confusing me with Facts. I don't care what happened in the 90's