Gleason Bulldogs 2016

Racerman22

The smallest public school playing football has nearly 40 kids out this year with some big ol' lineman and a little bit of speed.  Not as much as in the past, but some. 

Should finish .500 this year in a brutal as heck region. 

Can't help but to cheer for them, 'give em' heck bulldogs'!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gleason scrimmage vs. Bruceton Central:

I about sharted my pants when the Bulldogs took the field and had a 6'7, 380 lbs. transfer lineman.  The dawgs have some athletes, speed and size, but still hampered by #'s.  I saw signs of brilliance and then signs of oh boy. 

They need to get their D1 prospect TE (the Brawner kid)a little more involved in the offense if they are going to make some noise to the playoffs in 2016. 

More to come after Friday nights big jamboree against the boys from Kentucky.

I about sharted my pants when the Bulldogs took the field and had a 6'7, 380 lbs. transfer lineman. The dawgs have some athletes, speed and size, but still hampered by #'s. I saw signs of brilliance and then signs of oh boy.

They need to get their D1 prospect TE (the Brawner kid)a little more involved in the offense if they are going to make some noise to the playoffs in 2016.

How did bruceton look?

I about sharted my pants when the Bulldogs took the field and had a 6'7, 380 lbs. transfer lineman. The dawgs have some athletes, speed and size, but still hampered by #'s. I saw signs of brilliance and then signs of oh boy.

They need to get their D1 prospect TE (the Brawner kid)a little more involved in the offense if they are going to make some noise to the playoffs in 2016.

No disrespect, but if the boys from KY are from one of the Fulton's you need MUCH better competition to judge your own talent.

Edited by fallguy17