Why Cookeville is a dark horse to win region 2 6A!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut the front door.  I think our Cavs may be a better team this year, but we will definitely miss the production of the players that have moved on in their careers to the next level.  With that being said, I would pick the Cavs just like last year (4-5). The Cavs have to earn it on the field.  They have to step up and beat one of the top three before I go there.  I have to reply with my head, and not my heart.  My heart tells me to say #1, but I learned a long time ago to not let my mouth write checks my butt can't cash.  I think the Cavs will compete top to bottom in every game.  I hope they stay healthy and let the chips fall where they may.  I think with what I'm hearing that the attitude, and effort is there to go toe to toe with the big boys.  The Cavs just may have a punchers chance against the big 3.  It will be here before we know it.  I am ready.  

**Coach Maynord does have a nice stache!!

Shut the front door.  I think our Cavs may be a better team this year, but we will definitely miss the production of the players that have moved on in their careers to the next level.  With that being said, I would pick the Cavs just like last year (4-5). The Cavs have to earn it on the field.  They have to step up and beat one of the top three before I go there.  I have to reply with my head, and not my heart.  My heart tells me to say #1, but I learned a long time ago to not let my mouth write checks my butt can't cash.  I think the Cavs will compete top to bottom in every game.  I hope they stay healthy and let the chips fall where they may.  I think with what I'm hearing that the attitude, and effort is there to go toe to toe with the big boys.  The Cavs just may have a punchers chance against the big 3.  It will be here before we know it.  I am ready.  

**Coach Maynord does have a nice stache!!

I can agree with that.... I thought you guys had a solid team last year and that you would compete well.  I believe the same can be said for this season.  I think you are right on the money as it is a little early for anyone to punch that ticket...