Murphy Fair Preview

GWAVE1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is a bookstore in Maryville that is fixing to go out of business the only place in East Tennessee that you can go get this book at. You would think a man that has been doing this for thirty years would have locations all over the place to get these. I know of a barber shop in Alcoa where he would sell a hundred in one week.535v1s.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

Why is a bookstore in Maryville that is fixing to go out of business the only place in East Tennessee that you can go get this book at. You would think a man that has been doing this for thirty years would have locations all over the place to get these. I know of a barber shop in Alcoa where he would sell a hundred in one week.535v1s.jpg

Hastings is going out of business???

I'd buy my copy there

I think the whole company filed BK and their shutting everyone of them .

I read an article that said they filed for bankruptcy, but they said they were just going to sell the company. It didn't say anything about closing the stores. I sure hope they dont shut it down because that's the best store in Maryville.