Murphy Fair Preview

GWAVE1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he sells 10,000 and makes $5 or less on each of them. I would go to the book store and see them setting there until they sent them back. Most people are to cheap to pay twelve cents for something much less twelve dollars. If so I would be doing it and have one heck of a better book. I saw a magazine on North Carolina Highs schools the past few years that would make Murphy's look like something someone produced on a home copier and glued together. But as I said most people are cheap skates and wouldn't buy it even if their kid was on the front cover. And that's another thing I don't like about Murphy's book is the front cover. It looks like a most wanted poster instead of a football magazine. If he's going to put pictures on the front like that put their name and school with it.

I wonder how many he sells in East Tennessee compared to rest of state. Seems more distribution in middle Tennessee

Prolly last, but I guess that is to be expected seeing as we were there last year. The people who make polls usually dont put much thinking into them, they just base their picks off of the previous year.

Supposedly it's the coaches who make the polls.... Anyone else think so?

What "free agents" have the "beast from the east" (not Bam Bam Bigelow) acquired?

All I can say is that I watched a Hudl film on them last night that went on forever. I thought I was watching the greatest plays from the NFL for a few minutes. I'm sure not going to say who is coming or who is leaving so that's why I ask RW in the Maryville thread when the first day of practice is. Never count your chickens until their hatched is my old saying.

All I can say is that I watched a Hudl film on them last night that went on forever. I thought I was watching the greatest plays from the NFL for a few minutes. I'm sure not going to say who is coming or who is leaving so that's why I ask RW in the Maryville thread when the first day of practice is. Never count your chickens until their hatched is my old saying.

He tweeted yesterday that he is officially a Maryville Rebel now. The dead period is over Monday morning. He will be there for morning workouts.