Murphy Fair Preview

GWAVE1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Murphy Fair Book is great because it covers the entire state. A few weeks later Pilot has a book on all the local teams which is great. They sell the thing for a couple of dollars and then within two or three weeks you can find them free in those little stands outside all these little stores like EZ Stop. 

The thing I can't understand is how Pilot can get info for a football book from people like Hammontree  or HVA but Murphy Fair can't. Still it's great because it has the team roster.

The Murphy Fair Book is great because it covers the entire state. A few weeks later Pilot has a book on all the local teams which is great. They sell the thing for a couple of dollars and then within two or three weeks you can find them free in those little stands outside all these little stores like EZ Stop.

The thing I can't understand is how Pilot can get info for a football book from people like Hammontree or HVA but Murphy Fair can't. Still it's great because it has the team roster.

Maybe Pilot gives them free gas, oh never mind.

91 posted somewhere that he called them.

He probably talked to some kid it didn't know what he was even talking about. I found that it's better to go there and rattle their cage and usually someone will go to the back and find it, that is if other places already have it on their shelves. I'm sure their all sent out at the same time.  If it's left up to them no one will put it out until someone makes them do it.2dlvxhh.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

I went to Big Ridge Cleaners in Hixson/Chattanooga today and they haven't got theirs yet. I' ll just chill and go back Monday.

Don't forget you can send $ 16 to Murphy and get one by mail. Go to his website for more information on where to send the check.

Thats what I did a couple years ago. I wish he was set up to take online orders. Edited by SdotBears