Region 7-A

Them Vikings doing so well against UC may have given them an idea they can do the same to Dresden this week. But I hope our Lions jump on them fast & furious and deflates that bubble of confidence quick like. That horde from Humboldt is for sure dangerous and capable. And the fourth 7A team in playoffs coming down to the last few games is exciting. Then, as we see almost every year, in the second season it's anybody's game. Still thinking Reg7 is gonna sweep Reg8. Then comes rematches & the revenge factor. Time for A+, penalty-free, mistake-free games Lions!

I dont think so.Think Dresden wins by 50 points.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Hevy, I hope you're right about the sweep. But can't sleep on any R8 team. Their records are very deceiving. Many of these teams losses have come from ranked teams in much higher classifications.

True. But we did go 3 out of 4 last year and S.Fulton (our #4) wasn't an easy win either (their #1). I am an incurably hopeful homer though. If I was living at one of smallest 1A schools I'd still be encouraging them, or whichever region I was in, I'd still be speaking well of them and trying to instill PMA. I not that much of an analyst, more of a cheerleader or color commentator. Just the way I is, just a simple fan. sorry. :D

LC could put a fly in the punch bowl, if they beat UC and Humboldt. Or just sneek in the playoffs by beating Humboldt. It will be a very tall order for them to pull any of that off this season. I don't think there will be a huge argument from the Falcon fans about that.

Lake County will have to play lights out to defeat UC. UC will have to help the falcons with turnovers. The game will be better than most think. The Humboldt game the falcons have a very good chance to win that one and get into playoffs. LC is a very young team with mostly freshmen and sophomores playing. Only 3 seniors see any sinficant playing time. Better days ahead for falcons.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Alright. First three teams for our region are set for playoffs.

#1- Dresden;

#2- Union City;

#3- Trenton-Peabody;

#4- ??? This will be decided last game of season. Humboldt & Lake County battle it out this week. Should be an exciting game! Whoever wins, I again predict a clean sweep over Reg.8 setting up some fun, amazing rematches in playoffs. Region 7 ROCKS!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hevyrevy1611

Well I am very excited & feeling good about Region 7's chances of sweeping our games with Reg.8. Then that'd set up rematches of Dresden v Trenton-Peabody, and Union City v Humboldt. As long as Dresden wins, all the playoff games are here except, of course, finals in Cookeville. I'll admit Regions 5 & 6 have more competitive games between their two regions than Reg 7 & 8 has. Although, any team can win over any other. Better go 110% here on out. May all games be injury free and all teams be playing at their best! Gonna be fun & exciting!