Region 4-4a

And if you were not so stupid you would realize that he approves the info that is sent in to him. But if it is found out to be incorrect info then the school gets punished. So for instance if the kid in question told Marshall county that he had moved and they turn in a Bona Fide change of address the director approves it. However if the kid is reported to the TSSAA that he hasn't moved and found out to be true then the kid will be ruled ineligible and Marshall would have to forfeit all games in which he played because it is the responsibility of the school to make sure all info is correct. Call and ask then come back and tell everyone that I am correct.

Im sure that said administrator is aware of the situation. You probably have his number on speed dial. If you weren't so stupid you would know that he transfered in after Christmas break LAST SEASON! No rules have been broken. That's the problem with your kind. Can't beat em....let's accuse them of cheating. Don't matter if we didn't have the kid in question, we're still going to embarrass spring hill once again. This time in front of your home crowd!Say hello to the Region 4 hall monitor everybody. Good investigation there Paul Blart. Edited by leadfarmer

Im sure that said administrator is aware of the situation. You probably have his number on speed dial. If you weren't so stupid you would know that he transfered in after Christmas break LAST SEASON! No rules have been broken. That's the problem with your kind. Can't beat em....let's accuse them of cheating. Don't matter if we didn't have the kid in question, we're still going to embarrass spring hill once again. This time in front of your home crowd!Say hello to the Region 4 hall monitor everybody. Good investigation there Paul Blart.

You are correct. I actually agree with you that you all didn't need him which is why we all wonder why the coach would risk it. And yes I know he came in at Christmas while mom was still living in Fayetteville which makes him automatically ineligible for one year. And no need to investigate a team that should be on an episode of the worlds dumbest crooks. You all may beat us and as you say "embarrass " is but unlike you all we are about much more than winning a game. Besides how many plays do you play to be making such a prediction?

You are correct. I actually agree with you that you all didn't need him which is why we all wonder why the coach would risk it. And yes I know he came in at Christmas while mom was still living in Fayetteville which makes him automatically ineligible for one year. And no need to investigate a team that should be on an episode of the worlds dumbest crooks. You all may beat us and as you say "embarrass " is but unlike you all we are about much more than winning a game. Besides how many plays do you play to be making such a prediction?

I play the same amount of plays that you do. It's not a prediction...it's reality.

Boohoowiseman you are correct on this one. Saw it happen first hand with a basketball team few years ago. Player told coach they had moved, brought in address and bill from that address. Coach turned it in to TSSAA and kid was deemed eligible based on the info provided. Later it was found out that parent lied about change of address and they were still living at prior house. When turned into TSSAA player was ruled ineligible and team had to forfeit the 6 games he played in. Even though the coach and administration was misled they still got punished. As far as the rule goes player must have a bonifide change of address and the previous residence must be vacated, no utilities or bills going to the prior address for player to be eligible. This prevents parents etc. From renting apartments, etc just to get child to play for certain team. The exception to this is when a change of guardianship occurs or a child is removed from a home and placed in another home,foster home etc. I don't know or care to know the situation going on in Marshall Co. I just wanted to try and help clear up some of the confusion on the transfer rule. Good luck to all teams in 4-4A

The point that he is missing is neither the child or parent have a residence outside of Marshall County. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. No confusion on my part. I have the handbook downlaoded. I didn't disagree with him on the part where it had to be vacant. It's the sold part I don't agree with but with that said the house was sold.

Edited by leadfarmer

Nowhere in the rule book does it say that the original residence has to be sold and vacant.(I can post the entire rule if you would like) Seems like you are the one spewing ignorance. As far as transfers we have only had 2. You have no idea what the h*ll you are talking about.

Boy you can't keep your stories straight can you. You blatantly disagreed (see above) but now you want to change story

As I stated earlier you don't know what you are talking about. Obviously that superior spring hill education didn't really focus on spelling.

So you got proved wrong, then you got caught trying to cover up a lie, then you try to change your story. You have been proved to be a homer, an idiot, and a liar. My having typos or even being a bad speller well doesn't sound too bad. Is your name Hillary? Edited by BooWhoWiseMan