Region 4-4a

They ran the ball down our throat last year and we couldn't stop them. Then again...everyone else did that to us too :huh: All jokes aside, not sure how many guys they lost last year but I thought they were very well coached and had that running game down pat!

I believe they returned 7 on both sides of the ball, and had one that started as a sophomore, and took his junior year off. This years team is more disciplined, bigger, and faster than last years

I believe they returned 7 on both sides of the ball, and had one that started as a sophomore, and took his junior year off. This years team is more disciplined, bigger, and faster than last years

Sounds scary... They just better hope they don't draw Marshall County second or third round, they will see the bball court real fastðŸ˜ðŸ™ˆðŸ™ðŸ»

Region 4 has 2 big games this week with 3 teams locked in for the playoffs, Spring Hill will have to beat Lawrence County in order to get in.

Marshall County at Spring Hill: This game will be over in time to see the new season premiere of Gold Rush! Running clock for the second half (Marshall County)

Page at Giles County: Let's get 3 yards and a cloud of dust; Page Big Boys up front will control the line of scrimmage as they play keep away from the high powered offense of the Bobcats.

But in the end the game will come down to turnovers!!!! Giles County takes over second place in the Region 4 with the win. 

1st Round Matchups with Region 3:

Marshall County - Chatt Central

Giles County - East Hamilton

Page at Hixson

Spring Hill-Lawrence County winner at Stone Memorial