Region 6 2A

BigEdMo

Munford will be an interesting team this year. They lost to Brighton by 4 last year and Memphis Central I believe by 2. A combined 6 points away from being 10-0 last year. Really didn't like the fact Coach Kirby left to be the an assistant at Crockett. They do an amazing job of running their sports and band program. They had a kid that played baseball who went on to play at Vanderbilt. Munford and Brighton doesn't get a lot off attention. Two schools that has well over 1,000 kids each, 3-5 miles separating each other. A Munford/Brighton football game is the only game that is on the bucket list that I have not gone too. Can't imagine what the atmosphere will be like. Meanwhile, not going to say a whose a favorite in this game because it's a scrimmage; pointless to say that. But good luck to your Cardinals and the Cougars!!!

It will be a good test for us if we get to play! I believe their is a heat advisory until 8 pm tonight! Maybe the heat index will cooperate!! We have good skill players back & some depth but not as much as in the past! Our line is green but will be good. I was told that Kirby went back to Crockett to take over the head coach position when Pratt goes to Milan! Could be just speculation but that is the story!!

Edited by utvol2

Varsity it was aville 2 munford 0. Then with their starters they scored one on our second team d. Did the 10 plays and swap format. They had ball 3 series and we had the ball 2 full series and 1 play into our 3rd. Busted off a long run 30-35yards and kid dove to make tackle and broke running backs leg. He is having surgery today so keep him in your prayers.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

We play Bolivar the 12th at Chester County and come back the next week to start our season at Chester County. It's time the players step up and do each positions assignment and bond as a team. Something I think we forget is have some fun dang it. I'm glad football is here i have missed those Friday nite lights

My lips are silent I went thru a week of crap for opening my mouth last time so I will be quite and the players to speak for themselves

Hahahahaha. Come on man you think you are the only one that we get info from. I am down that way almost everyday. There are plenty of people that like to talk. Especially when they don't know what school I am affiliated with. Hahahaha. We have our ways