Region 6 2A

BigEdMo

Halls lost a lot. Yes they return a great athelete but they have several other questions. I think 1-4 is a little more decided than some people think. I actually think mckenzie/adamsville are top 2 and TCA/JCS are 3rd and fourth based on what everyone returns. I also see this shaking up with one or two games like last year that surprised everyone. We play it on the field so anything can happen.

Halls lost a lot. Yes they return a great athelete but they have several other questions. I think 1-4 is a little more decided than some people think. I actually think mckenzie/adamsville are top 2 and TCA/JCS are 3rd and fourth based on what everyone returns. I also see this shaking up with one or two games like last year that surprised everyone. We play it on the field so anything can happen.

Great to know that things are " a little more decided". That's kind of what was said last year!

Great to know that things are " a little more decided". That's kind of what was said last year!

And the region championship was very well decided. Different story in the playoffs which is why we dont crown Champions based off of paper. It has to play out on the field. It is my opinion and i am sticking to it.

And the region championship was very well decided. Different story in the playoffs which is why we dont crown Champions based off of paper. It has to play out on the field. It is my opinion and i am sticking to it.[/quote

Oh I'm sure you will stick to it. Hear me loud and clear, there is not a dominant team in region 6 this year and Halls will finish in top 4 and Aville will lose at least one region game and maybe two. Will Aville finish first? Probably have the strongest chance but it's not for sure.