Region 6 2A

BigEdMo

This is two years this has happened and it won't be three. I'm very mild mannered but this has got me

brother it is just like a bad play on the field. It is over put it behind you and be done with it. Come on we want to have fun JABBING at each other about football. Even though some folks don't like the jabs!!!!! Now start posting for the Cards!!!!

Due to me being over zealous I said something on here that was incorrect and I stand corrected and I do apologize for my ignorance. Disregard All that I have said in the last week and again sorry for misleading people

Mo is right! Chill & move on!! You're not ignorant at all! I apologize for making you feel that way! We don't have long til kickoff! It will be a different atmosphere this year! Lots of new faces on the field making plays!! A new line in the trenches! It will be interesting to see how these guys develop & gel!! 

• Upvote 1

Man it sure has been quite. 7 on 7 are going on. Let's here the updates. We are not playing poker it's ok to show our hands. I will start. TCA has been having some ok games on 7 on 7. We can look really good and then the next game we can look really bad. Growing pains after loosing all of our skill players. We do have a lot of bright spots and a lot of boys with speed and athleticism. Just got to get it between the ears. We have a couple of scrimmages coming up and I will know a lot more after seeing them in game speed.

Man it sure has been quite. 7 on 7 are going on. Let's here the updates. We are not playing poker it's ok to show our hands. I will start. TCA has been having some ok games on 7 on 7. We can look really good and then the next game we can look really bad. Growing pains after loosing all of our skill players. We do have a lot of bright spots and a lot of boys with speed and athleticism. Just got to get it between the ears. We have a couple of scrimmages coming up and I will know a lot more after seeing them in game speed.

I agree that scrimmages will tell the tale. Hard to judge a team in 7 on 7's. A team could be all world in 7 on 7's and only win a couple of games during the season and vice versa. Our receivers have to get more aggressive and go after the ball. Hopefully it's just youth and inexperience. Love the freshman receiver. He reminds me of another receiver a few years ago that started as a freshman.

I agree that scrimmages will tell the tale. Hard to judge a team in 7 on 7's. A team could be all world in 7 on 7's and only win a couple of games during the season and vice versa. Our receivers have to get more aggressive and go after the ball. Hopefully it's just youth and inexperience. Love the freshman receiver. He reminds me of another receiver a few years ago that started as a freshman.

that's right need to put #5 on that kid