1A REGION 5

TALMAD

I don't think the talk is there because these teams know what a championship team looks like and they don't see one right now. Since JB's 2010 championship run, our record is 32-28 with two wins in the playoffs. We're down again this year. It's not fun when you're not winning.

just waiting for snowball to unleash us in a few wks. We'll get there.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My youngest is 15 but I got a grandson that'll be four in January so me and you may be on here awhile!

My 4 year old won't be playing in Purple though is the only bad part! The one that played against you guys last year is just 16! He has 1 more year in purple! I will miss the T! Look for that Screen name to be Blue in a few years!!!

I didn't go to the JB/TC game so I can't compare TC to MTCS but I've got to believe TC is the better team.  MTCS is better than they were last year but not by a lot.  The biggest difference I saw was that the QB has become more of a runner.  Not only a runner but a good runner.  He's put on some weight and gotten a lot more aggressive compared to last year.

I was also told we played better against TC but that perception could be skewed because everyone expected us to get mercy-ruled and we didn't.  I don't know, I wasn't there...

This MTCS group have been playing together since grade school.  Only one new freshman running back that is new to the school this year the rest have been there for a long time.  Proud of their hard work.

Peck is a game changer! He has came a long way since we played them last year!!! If you take Peck out of thier offense this is a different team in my opinion!!! Congrats to these young men!!! Hope they represent region 5 well in playoffs!!!