1A REGION 5

TALMAD

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like after tonight, a new contender is putting their hat into the ring (Gville)as another folded (TC). Still a lot of football to be played and a lot of big games ahead for everyone but now the Jackets are one step behind.

Jackets is still a team to reckon with! this whole region may end up a mess come last week of season if TC beats NCS and one of the bottom 4 of the last 6 pull a couple upsets which I see possible! Gotta love it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

After tonight looks like NCS on top with Gville in a solid #2. MTC and TC 3 & 4. The rest of the region I'm not sure what the order is. Interesting thing! The Eagle have a tough road ahead, 3 games left and the 3 opponents are listed above! A lot of football left to play with 4 weeks remaining. Also TC MTC game in the mix. I believe all 4 teams have a ticket to the playoffs now (JB and Monterey can only get to 4-4 in Reg play best case) but I don't think the order is close to being decided. I feel like NCS will fall to one of 3 if not 2 of them. We shall see. The next few weeks will be fun to watch it all play out.

After tonight looks like NCS on top with Gville in a solid #2. MTC and TC 3 & 4. The rest of the region I'm not sure what the order is. Interesting thing! The Eagle have a tough road ahead, 3 games left and the 3 opponents are listed above! A lot of football left to play with 4 weeks remaining. Also TC MTC game in the mix. I believe all 4 teams have a ticket to the playoffs now (JB and Monterey can only get to 4-4 in Reg play best case) but I don't think the order is close to being decided. I feel like NCS will fall to one of 3 if not 2 of them. We shall see. The next few weeks will be fun to watch it all play out.

Pretty much covered it.

JB and Monterey will battle it out for 5 and 6 last game of the year! I think it's end NCS Gville TC MTCS! I have see all them play but Gville and will see them this coming week and I don't think NCS is going to take a Region loss unless players come bak or Gville defense is as good or better than I'm hearing about but will tell U after Friday lol! Congrats to the Top 4 for a good season so far and if it is that 4 u guys will represent our Region well!!!