1A REGION 5

TALMAD

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mtcs 34 JB 13 final

Very painful to watch ! Totally diff team on the field from the one on the field las week,,,, flat, no emotion, looked soft tonite ! Congrats to MTCS on the win, prolly sealed a #3/4 playoff spot,,,, really looks like the Devils are pass blocking on D !!!!! WTH !!!! Gunna be a long but short season for the Devils,,,,, swag has left the Dungeon ! Signing off

1. Jo Burns

2. Red Boiling Springs- I think they will have a stand out year this year word on the street is they have Qb transfer that has a couple offers I think they will shine this year and shoot up to the top only to get beat by Jo Burns by 3

3. Nashville Christian

4. Middle TN Chri

5. Picket County - I think should bounce back from last year have some great new freshman coming than should no doubt start on varsity

6. Monterey

7. Gordonsville

8. Trousdale County - with the success they had last year i think they will let that overcloud them and slip through the cracks back to 8th

9. Clay County

Not sure if serious? I believe this to be a troll job.... He also said that Cascade was gonna beat Watertown in another thread.

(1) At the time he posted this Red Boiling Springs was already 0-2 in the region being outscored 94-14 by Nashville Christian and Middle Tennessee Christian. So to say that they would finish 2nd with already 2 losses and remaining games against Trousdale County, Gordonsville and Jo Byrns.... Trousdale County beating Red Boiling Springs by +30 points is a given on a yearly basis.

(2) Nashville Christian and Trousdale County would both have to lose to Red Boiling Springs and lose 2 other regional games besides against each other for his rankings to play out that way.

(3) Pickett County is 5-65 in the last 7 years.... The last 4 times they have played Trousdale County they lost by a combined score of 246-6. But yeah they are gonna finish ahead of Gordonsville and Trousdale County.

Region is Starting to shake out! NCS and TC will Duke it out for 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 will be where the real battle is! Between MTCS, Gville, Monterey, Jo Byrnes! Monterey is 0-3 but we started 0-3 last year and played the same teams! I hope things start turning around now that some of the bigger schools are by us! Hope all had a injury free weekend!

Moto is MTCS that good or are you guys down! I did not expect that! We are down also but i figured u was sand baggin us lol! We play MTCS this week so fill me in!!!

We're down...way down.  Like Jbalumni81 said it's painful to watch.  We're pass blocking on DEFENSE.  We're pass blocking for screens on every play of offense.  We're bad!!!

On the other hand, MTCS looked good.  I feel pretty confident in saying they're the 3rd best team in the region.  Their QB is good.

Not that anyone cares but I don't care to watch JB get mercy-ruled the next two games so I'll be taking a break for a bit.  The fan/homer in me is hoping they get better over the next few weeks and end the season on a 5 game winning streak and make the playoffs.  However, it looks like we will be a bottom feeder.

We're down...way down.  Like Jbalumni81 said it's painful to watch.  We're pass blocking on DEFENSE.  We're pass blocking for screens on every play of offense.  We're bad!!!

On the other hand, MTCS looked good.  I feel pretty confident in saying they're the 3rd best team in the region.  Their QB is good.

Not that anyone cares but I don't care to watch JB get mercy-ruled the next two games so I'll be taking a break for a bit.  The fan/homer in me is hoping they get better over the next few weeks and end the season on a 5 game winning streak and make the playoffs.  However, it looks like we will be a bottom feeder.

Well I hope to see you the last week in Monterey!!! I will reserve u a seat beside me since we only got one side lol!!! After tomorrow night i will have a better feel for our boys!

Starting to wonder about the boys from mtcs. They lost a lot of seniors last year but they seem to be a surprisingly good team this year. May be the team in our region to surprise some teams. May not. I'm starting to think trousdale and Ncs may have to hunker down and play some real football to get past them. Did they get new players or did they have good ones last year waiting for their turn. Does anyone know? They are putting up some points with a really good qb that no one knows anything about.

Starting to wonder about the boys from mtcs. They lost a lot of seniors last year but they seem to be a surprisingly good team this year. May be the team in our region to surprise some teams. May not. I'm starting to think trousdale and Ncs may have to hunker down and play some real football to get past them. Did they get new players or did they have good ones last year waiting for their turn. Does anyone know? They are putting up some points with a really good qb that no one knows anything about.

We did not play good at all against them! The QB is hands down their best player! I had heard they had alot of seniors this year!!! Either way they beat us and we helped them along the way lol!!! If we dont start turning it up, this week can get ugly for us!!! they had us 30-0 at half and We have played alot better teams that only had us down 7 at half! GVILLE should be able to beat them but as for now they are the 3 team in REGION 5!!! Congrats to them and being 4-0 but they got 2 rough ones down the road in TC and NCS!!! They may have picked up some players i am not sure!!! U know how the land of Privates are! Forbid i just said that but it happens!!!

We did not play good at all against them! The QB is hands down their best player! I had heard they had alot of seniors this year!!! Either way they beat us and we helped them along the way lol!!! If we dont start turning it up, this week can get ugly for us!!! they had us 30-0 at half and We have played alot better teams that only had us down 7 at half! GVILLE should be able to beat them but as for now they are the 3 team in REGION 5!!! Congrats to them and being 4-0 but they got 2 rough ones down the road in TC and NCS!!! They may have picked up some players i am not sure!!! U know how the land of Privates are! Forbid i just said that but it happens!!!

thanks for the info buddy. They definitely have a tougher schedule later on. If I'm not mistaken they play tc and Ncs back to back.

thanks for the info buddy. They definitely have a tougher schedule later on. If I'm not mistaken they play tc and Ncs back to back.

You guys will take care of them! I read in the paper from the boro somewhere this morn the coach had Monterey marked on there calendar after we beat up on them last year and they thought we took them out of playoffs lol guess they forgot JB whipped them pretty good also lol but I guess they got

Us both back this year lol