1A REGION 5

TALMAD

Well Once again depth took us over tonight! We got a great starting bunch just not enough depth to play with the bigger schools! Great first half! Our QB is looking good! I seen a few upsets in our region tonight! Moto your boys fared well and Croz ur gville boys played a tight one! NCS got beat and I don't know if it shocked u guys but it did me! MTCS and TC won there games with ease it appears!!! Hope everyone team is healthy and on to week 3! We travel to NCS this week for a rough one but we will give them all we got!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Jo Burns

2. Red Boiling Springs- I think they will have a stand out year this year word on the street is they have Qb transfer that has a couple offers I think they will shine this year and shoot up to the top only to get beat by Jo Burns by 3

3. Nashville Christian

4. Middle TN Chri

5. Picket County - I think should bounce back from last year have some great new freshman coming than should no doubt start on varsity

6. Monterey

7. Gordonsville

8. Trousdale County - with the success they had last year i think they will let that overcloud them and slip through the cracks back to 8th

9. Clay County

It's hard to argue your rankings based on what happened last year.  I think it's safe to say NCS and TC are the top two teams at this point.  Here's what I think are the story lines heading into the season:

1. Will NCS repeat?  They lost several key players but look to have reloaded.  Will the new guys pick up where they left off.

2. Will TC's young team take the next step and overtake NCS?

3. Is the rest of the region playing for 3rd or will another team jump up and take first or second?

There are other individual team story lines but that's what I see from a region standings standpoint.

1)Trousdale

2)NCS

3)Jo Byrns

4)Gordonsville

5)Monterey

6)Red Boiling Springs

7)MTC

8)Clay County

9)Pickett County

LOL, someone is on the good stuff...

It's NCS/TC then everybody else.

Ya lol! I believe they are!!! Let me know how MTCS looks! They seem to be decent from the score i seen! They beat rbs and ezell! Not sure what ezell is like now a days!!! Your boys must turned a switch on Friday night!!!