Region 3-2A

TigerNation

Since it's so close to the end of the regular season, thought I would summarize the seedings from my perspective:

1.Marion Co.- no surprise here but can they make it back to Cookeville?

2.Boyd B.- game against Meigs could determine this spot.

3.Meigs Co.- this is the 2nd game that is a "statement" game for the Tigers.

4.Tyner- Rams can't afford to lose another game before the playoffs.

5.Silverdale-veteran team just not enough athletes to compare with the top 4.

6.Bledsoe Co.- what a difference a year makes.

7.Polk Co.- game against Brainerd is for 7th spot.

8.Brainerd- thought they would finish in top 5 but...

is tyner down that much for real?

Tyner is still extremely talented with athletes all over the field. They look like a college team out there. They may have lost a couple that they shouldnt have, but look for them to be a dangerous out in the playoffs. Dangerous first and second round matchup for anyone. Forrest better hope they dont fall to the four. After seeing both play, i cant believe that the rams lost to Boyd.

is tyner down that much for real?

Tyner is still extremely talented with athletes all over the field. They look like a college team out there. They may have lost a couple that they shouldnt have, but look for them to be a dangerous out in the playoffs. Dangerous first and second round matchup for anyone. Forrest better hope they dont fall to the four. After seeing both play, i cant believe that the rams lost to Boyd.

Coach Turner said after the game on last Thursday that the Rams need to play all 4 quarters. I agree and when that does happen it should be a "W"!!

Coach Turner said after the game on last Thursday that the Rams need to play all 4 quarters. I agree and when that does happen it should be a "W"!!

I feel you there with Marion. The last few games, we have played the first half, then dialed it back, ran the clock and been on cruise control the second half. Gotta play em all if you wanna advance deep.