Region 3-2A

TigerNation

Yea... That's us.. SMDH. Much like Coach Colquette back in the days at Marion County.

Now Bassy.. I played with them boys. We only had 3 transfers in 6 years. Two of them were brothers from Texas the other was from Florida. None of which were world beaters! Actually they only played limited minutes when winning by 40. SP needs them now! All transfers El Capitan has aquired during this off season will be on the field when the season starts! Edited by Astimeexpires01

According to Hargis' article this morning in the TFP, his predicted order of finish is:

Meigs County

Tyner

Boyd B.

Bledsoe County

Silverdale

Brainerd

Polk County

Meigs will be very tough this year with the 26+ Seniors on the roster. Experience will help them especially in the playoffs.

Marion, Tuner/Boyd, Meigs. Marion with a slight coaching edge over Tyner. Boyd will always be a challenge. Meigs will be good just not good enough to finish in the top 2 or 3. Edited by Astimeexpires01

Now Bassy.. I played with them boys. We only had 3 transfers in 6 years. Two of them were brothers from Texas the other was from Florida. None of which were world beaters! Actually they only played limited minutes when winning by 40. SP needs them now! All transfers El Capitan has aquired during this off season will be on the field when the season starts!

All of them will not be on the field. Several of them are freshmen or sophomores and won't see the field except in mop up duty this season. The only two I see on the field right now at practice are the two brothers.