Region 3-2A

TigerNation

Game against McMinn Co. was very interesting. More about it when I get home!

5-A McMinn Co. and Tyner had a defensive scrimmage this afternoon. The first couple of offensive possessions, both teams failed to score. MC fumbled on next series and the Rams scored from 5yds out(7-0). After 3 plays, MC punted and Tyner scored on a 25yrd run(14-0,RAMS).

The wing-T was in full effect by the Cherokees. A 15yard penalty against Tyner moved MC across the 50..MC scored but missed the xtra point(6-14). After 3 series, MC scored on an end around to pull within a point(13-14).

After a couple of series the game ended. Good game by both teams. MC had an OL/DL advantage(in size and numbers). My Rams held there own against a bigger team. Good luck to the Cherokees the rest of the year.

Our Coaches are doing an excellent job especially since we lost the 20+ Seniors!! One scrimmage does not make a season but so far I liked what I saw!!

On paper, Tyner should beat Boyd by 21-28 points anytime they play. The talent level among Tyner compared to the rest of that district is crazy.

I kinda' agree with you on that but we just don't have the depth we used to have and it hurts us when injuries creep in during the season. Most smaller schools have the same problem!!

I kinda' agree with you on that but we just don't have the depth we used to have and it hurts us when injuries creep in during the season. Most smaller schools have the same problem!!

The injury bug has already bit us. We scrimmaged Hixson yesterday and won two scores to none. Defense did well. Offense struggled a little.

Now I know you really do have our game circled, just fishing. Stay healthy.