Region 3-2A

TigerNation

According to Hargis' article this morning in the TFP, his predicted order of finish is:

Marion County

Meigs County

Tyner

Boyd B.

Bledsoe County

Silverdale

Brainerd

Polk County

Meigs will be very tough this year with the 26+ Seniors on the roster. Experience will help them especially in the playoffs.

Yes and a good coach too.

According to Hargis' article this morning in the TFP, his predicted order of finish is:

Marion County

Meigs County

Tyner

Boyd B.

Bledsoe County

Silverdale

Brainerd

Polk County

Meigs will be very tough this year with the 26+ Seniors on the roster. Experience will help them especially in the playoffs.

Weren't we picked 4th last season as well? :)

It's still really early and I know anything can happen but if I were a betting man my money would be on Boyd B making the playoffs. Hosting a first round game may be a challenge because of the teams in our Region with the alphabets: MC

I tnik you guys will do well..tough team with a good coach. Marion is the beast and Boyd will do well..Coach Caldwell is a good coach and he has good assistants..Coach Caldwell ancestors started the Dutch Maid Bakery in Tracy City..i loved that place... My alma mater Polk Co is struggling

I tnik you guys will do well..tough team with a good coach. Marion is the beast and Boyd will do well..Coach Caldwell is a good coach and he has good assistants..Coach Caldwell ancestors started the Dutch Maid Bakery in Tracy City..i loved that place... My alma mater Polk Co is struggling

Everybody goes through ups and downs. Keep your chin up.

Polk is showing improvement but we are still young in a lot of key positions but the guys that are sticking it out are showing that heart. Still another year I believe till we can make some noise. Just can't believe how the talent dropped off so fast for us. However I'm ready for those Friday night lights for sure. Good luck to all the teams this year.

It's Coach Cardwell, with 2 L's (not 3).

Will Boyd's Henke kid play both offense and defense this year? I know he is getting some snaps at QB. He is one of the best Free Safeties I have seen in this area in a while. If he gets the QB nod will it limit his defensive role?

He is playing some at qb and is the starting safety. The starter at qb may be the senior, Wortman. I doubt Henke comes off the field much.