Oak Ridge vs. Clinton Wk. 1

boyfromsi

A kid from Clinton that was about 6'1 at least 280 or so lbs blindsided a guy for us on a punt return that goes for about 5'5 120 MAYBE. I know it's football and I may get people who disagree here but I personally thought it was uncalled for. To make it worse the kid celebrated over the OR player and so did the coaches which made me even more mad than the kid doing it. It was an awful hit. I thought for sure the kid was knocked out but he bounced back up after laying there for a few seconds. I just think in that situation you pull up, I'm sorry. And I just thought it was classless for Clinton's coaches to rub it in like that, but that's just me.

I don't like taunting or showboating in sports period. Sounds like he was just trying to hurt a smaller kid. That is just uncalled for.

I don't like taunting or showboating in sports period. Sounds like he was just trying to hurt a smaller kid. That is just uncalled for.

I agree. Id say the same if it had of been an OR kid that did it. Our little fella wasn't even a threat to make the tackle. I don't know maybe I've just become too compassionate the older I get, but in my opinion it was a cowardly act.