Oak Ridge vs. Clinton Wk. 1

boyfromsi

What a fun evening!  Good to put pressure on the Dragons from the beginning.  We have a lot to correct, especially the fumbles from our B backs.  I thought our defense got better as the half went on; we will only get better there.  Always great to beat Clinton, but we have a lot to do to prepare for DB.  

RWR!!

Stewart made me feel better about the QB position. I'm glad we got our best players out in the second half and why did Clinton play 2,4, and 5 the whole game? Tee and Graham are studs and Jackson can go.

They brought their starting QB in to get that last TD against our JV I think. Kinda strange. Don't reckon I can blame them, though.

Edited by SweetScience

Happy, happy, happy. The Cats looked good tonight and I am pleased with the team. This may sound strange but we did make mistakes last night so we have things to work on with is a good thing. I am looking forward to seeing how much we improve from game one to game two.

Oh, I sort of  took a dig at #10 standing between Higgins and Clark this week and I apologize. Kimbro played a solid game on both sides of the ball tonight. Just like he always does.

On the kicking game, the XP kicker did a fantastic job. The KOs didn't match what Nickle could do but he did place the ball where it made it hard for Clinton to return. I guess the punter is still an unknown.

I loved the unis. Practice hard this week and defeat DB.

RWR!

Nice debut for Stewart, qb was 5-5 with 3 td's. kicker's were good 8-8 xp's. No punts. How bout that boom big stick by Jacob Gross? Proud of Jacob for hanging in there, waiting for his time to shine. Great to see him take advantage of his well earned opportunity.

Glad I didn't have to bake cookies for this one! Great win. Me and the boy watched it last night.