Oak Ridge vs. Clinton Wk. 1

boyfromsi

True! Even if he wasn't I really can't blame them. They were just trying to make it look a little bit more respectable I guess. Good luck to yall as well!

My problem with them playing 2,4,5 is that they were down by 42 in the 4th quarter and if they get one of those guys hurt then they probably don't win a game all year. It made no sense to me but I'm not a coach. Maybe it was smart and I don't know what I'm talking about.

All I can say about this one is poor Clinton. My gosh they didn't look very good at all.

yep, I agree.  It's going to be a long year for them.  They do have a couple of exceptional players, but they lost an awful lot from last year and have too many kids playing both sides.  I don't think Thomas or Whitt ever came off the field.  

My problem with them playing 2,4,5 is that they were down by 42 in the 4th quarter and if they get one of those guys hurt then they probably don't win a game all year. It made no sense to me but I'm not a coach. Maybe it was smart and I don't know what I'm talking about.

No. You're right. It wasn't very smart, but to each their own I guess.

Happy, happy, happy. The Cats looked good tonight and I am pleased with the team. This may sound strange but we did make mistakes last night so we have things to work on with is a good thing. I am looking forward to seeing how much we improve from game one to game two.

Oh, I sort of  took a dig at #10 standing between Higgins and Clark this week and I apologize. Kimbro played a solid game on both sides of the ball tonight. Just like he always does.

On the kicking game, the XP kicker did a fantastic job. The KOs didn't match what Nickle could do but he did place the ball where it made it hard for Clinton to return. I guess the punter is still an unknown.

I loved the unis. Practice hard this week and defeat DB.

RWR!

No harm. He knows the truth (that Tee and Kyndall are big). Bad angle made that photo look worse. 

Cats need to correct some assignment issues. Fun night for football.

Cats played it very vanilla. Played 10 linemen trying to find the mix. Played a lot of reserves in the first half and the JV the whole second half. Like a said earlier, a few blown assignments, but the Cats are way ahead of where they were this time last year. Best I can tell, Tee is fine.

This upcoming week is on the coaches. Find the mistakes and develop a great gameplan for DB. 

RWR!

Edited by OR nole

Cats played it very vanilla. Played 10 linemen trying to find the mix. Played a lot of reserves in the first half and the JV the whole second half. Like a said earlier, a few blown assignments, but the Cats are way ahead of where they were this time last year. Best I can tell, Tee is fine.

This upcoming week is on the coaches. Find the mistakes and develop a great gameplan for DB. 

RWR!

Yeah. I noticed we were rotating a lot of OL in and out the whole game. That's great. Will do nothing but build depth as the season goes on. Glad to see the younger kids got a lot of snaps. What about that KO return for Kai-Rees Pendergrass? He will be special as well.