South Pittsburg vs Seqatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

Whitwell and grundy game must have been ugly to watch with all those turnovers

Was very ugly..whitwell ain't no better then Grundy they had 2 honest drives worth 14 points everything else was the result of Grundy turnovers..we gave that ball game away was pitiful..congrats to whitwell none the less..ain't no excuse in not holding on to the ball..miss reading assignments..the veer is the easiest offense to run if he crashes keep it if he stays home hand it off just bad blocking..snaps were to high on punting..gonna be a real long season for Grundy..

Was very ugly..whitwell ain't no better then Grundy they had 2 honest drives worth 14 points everything else was the result of Grundy turnovers..we gave that ball game away was pitiful..congrats to whitwell none the less..ain't no excuse in not holding on to the ball..miss reading assignments..the veer is the easiest offense to run if he crashes keep it if he stays home hand it off just bad blocking..snaps were to high on punting..gonna be a real long season for Grundy..

Get your mess on your website and off of Griders. You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

Roy, is right. I tried to tell people as well that this was going to be a great opening ballgame. No one wanted to listen. It sounds like we have a long way to go. People running around everywhere acting like we're world beaters and it bites you in the tail.

It's a lack of execution. For example, a dropped touchdown in the endzone on one possession inside the 10, the other debacle inside the 10 at the end of the game...potential is there...defense lost this game to me. 4 60 plus yard runs for sequatchie I believe....I don't know but we better get it turned around in a hurry.

Sequatchie being pretty good was the problem.. I hear choke job? Defence lost the game? Boils down to we came up short. Time to correct some mistakes and need to make a couple personnel changes. Don't blame our coaches, players, play calling, rain.. give the credit to sequatchie county.

Sequatchie being pretty good was the problem.. I hear choke job? Defence lost the game? Boils down to we came up short. Time to correct some mistakes and need to make a couple personnel changes. Don't blame our coaches, players, play calling, rain.. give the credit to sequatchie county.

Execution. Sequatchie did what they needed to do to win. Sequatchie just did the same thing over and over and credit to them for it working.