UNION CITY vs SOUTH FULTON

fallguy17

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Tornadoes it's GAME DAY. Time to STRAP IT UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. First game of the season and we need to send a message LOUD AND CLEAR. Remember how it felt to lose your last game last year and do everything you can to never feel that way again. :

"You have to hate losing more than you love winning". I know you have heard that many times in your high school career. You have worked too hard to get here. You have shed blood, sweat and tears. Now is the time to get some satisfaction. Don't take the Red Devils for granted. They are gonna give you all they have. Set the tone early. Step on the gas and never let up. It's time to COMPETE PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES.

Yso I will do my best. If it's raining I won't be pulling my phone out. Since I don't have a kid playing in this game I may just sit at home and listen to the radio.

No worries Swo. I'll probably listen to it online while watching the mighty Vero Beach Fighting Indians. Harder to say than Go Lions!!!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Won't be fun to be a SF Red Devil tonight. UC wants to redeem themselves big time. Though, on a wet messy field in the rain anything can happen. Football can create weird outcomes & crazy surprises. Play hard SF, you never know. But yeah, UC should live up to its name and it'll look like a Tornado came thru town.

It's 41 7 with 6:57 to go in the first half. We have had one pick six. And as I am typing we score again 48-7. This is just not fair. I'm sure there are some Dresden people in the stands getting a look at what's coming in October. I know we had some folks over at WV last night.