Gallatin vs Mt Juliet

GWAVE1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's time for week 0. It seems like it took forever for football season to get here this year. At this point MJ has FIVE former/current head coaches on the staff and it sounds like they have too many rosters and not enough chickens, or one little rooster that can't keep it all together. I still hope they have a good season for the kids. They make the playoffs regardless. I agree with mj about how things go silent when nothing goes their way. They have to get it together! This town doesn't really care anymore from what I'm hearing. When you live in a town this size and you can't have standing room only at every game it is a message being sent. I think they need to put their strength coach in charge of the offense,but what do I know. He just seems to be someone all the kids will play for. TP takes advantage of him because he is an alumni and brother in law. We will see how things turn out this year but my thought is 4-6 5-5. I think Gallatin has mj's number the same way mj has centrals. He just can't beat them. I'll check back later to see everyone's thoughts.

Looks like it could be an 0-3 start. The talking heads will be restless. Is TP on the hottest this year?

I don't know anything about cr but you might be right. I think he is already on the seat I just don't know how hot Mel will let it get, but then again he needs to get control of the school as well.

What you'll notice with MJ through the season though, is the games when they are "clicking". When they are in sync, they are tough to beat, certainly. Let's not forget, they DID take Ravenwood (6A state champ) to overtime last year.

Valid point. We will see what happens I think Gallatin wins by 2 scores if it is true that beech pushed mj's line around.

Valid point. We will see what happens I think Gallatin wins by 2 scores if it is true that beech pushed mj's line around.

If that is true then that is a big feat. MJ has a huge line and those two big fellas are some corn fed boys. I think both have several offers for their services after this year. The Raines kid is quite a player himself.