Cleveland vs Sevier Co

fooseball95

I seen what he did to your owls last year in the playoffs, but when it comes to Rhea I'm more worried about Stephenson. Kid is a beast.

WHAT DID HE DO? THE SCORE WAS 13 14. WE HAWKED DOWN ERR RUNNING BACK THEY THREW AT US. WE MISSED A CRUCIAL KICK THAT COSTS US THE GAME AND THAT IS WHY I SAY YOU BETTER PLAY TILL THE CLOCK RUNS OUT AND DON'T TAKE A PLAY OFF. OUR KICK WAS CLEARLY BLOCKED BY A PLAYER UNGUARDED.

BUT I DIGRESS. HOPEFULLY SEVIER WON'T DO THE BLUERAIDERZ LIKE THEY DID THE EAGLES.

WHAT DID HE DO? THE SCORE WAS 13 14. WE HAWKED DOWN ERR RUNNING BACK THEY THREW AT US. WE MISSED A CRUCIAL KICK THAT COSTS US THE GAME AND THAT IS WHY I SAY YOU BETTER PLAY TILL THE CLOCK RUNS OUT AND DON'T TAKE A PLAY OFF. OUR KICK WAS CLEARLY BLOCKED BY A PLAYER UNGUARDED.

BUT I DIGRESS. HOPEFULLY SEVIER WON'T DO THE BLUERAIDERZ LIKE THEY DID THE EAGLES.

They won't! Guess I am cheering for the blue team (almost made me sick).

-And PA, Stephenson ran all over your D (177 yards, avg. 8/attempt) in the playoffs. Y'all's D kept forcing TO's (like 8 of them I think), that is what kept it close.

Edited by ADS1

They won't! Guess I am cheering for the blue team (almost made me sick).

-And PA, Stephenson ran all over your D (177 yards, avg. 8/attempt) in the playoffs. Y'all's D kept forcing TO's (like 8 of them I think), that is what kept it close.

ADSI.. I WOULDN'T EVEN BRAG ABOUT THAT...YOU ALWAYS HAVE OVER 100 YDS RUSHING HECK YOU RUN THE CHICKEN WINGT!!!! THAT DOESN'T GUARANTEE YOU A WIN LIKE FORCING 5 OUT OF 9 TURNOVERS DIDN'T GUARANTEE US ONE. STEPHENSON RAN FOR 139 OF YOUR 300+ YDS....BUT SEVIER THREW FOR 219....AND THE WIDEOUT HAD 130 YDS.... AND THE RB HAD 119.....SEE WHERE I'M GOING HERE....GOT TO HAVE MORE OF A BALANCED ATTACK IF YOU WANT TO WIN IT ALL...OOLTEWAH HAD A GREAT DEFENSE AND RHEA HAD A GOOD OFFENSE .... SEVIER HAD GREAT PASSING ATTACK AND INDY HAD ALL THREE......YOU FOLLOW ME HERE??