Crockett Pioneers

LEONARDSLOSERS

Going to be very difficult to replace that QB/WR combo from last year, but yes it does seem DC is getting some good athletes.    Even though they are our arch rival I wish they could have gone to the playoffs last year, they may not have a team that good (2015) for a long time.      I think last year they had a shot of reaching round 2.     So best of luck to the Pioneers this year (except of course the Musket Bowl)

• 3 weeks later...

Crockett hasn't got off to a great start this year we got manhandled by a good team Mt. Heritage and should have blew out a sloppy Howard team. We are still trying to get our QB situation figured out we are staring a freshman who looks promising Burger was a big blow. We have one of the biggest lines I've saw at Crockett in the past 10 years and we can't create any type of running room for TK. D has played pretty well so far to start the season. Hopefully we can keep getting better every week and see how we finish. We will go as far as the OLine goes if they don't step it up we are in for a long season. We lost a lot of key veterans from last year's team it's hard to replace. Boone is looking good this year so far their Oline looks dominant Good looking QB and their D Flys around

.....Boone is looking good this year so far their Oline looks dominant Good looking QB and their D Flys around

We have been very lucky so far this year.   There is a lot of talent on this team but we play undisciplined and very sloppy.   Good enough to win the first 2 games but it will be obvious next week @ Elizabethton where we stand.     So frustrating.....