East Hamilton at Cleveland

BigDave1967

They pass protect pretty good, it's road-grading d-lineman and linebackers out of the way that hasn't clicked for us in 2 years. Of course this IS the same line from last year so that's probably not in their skill-set.

Getting in to a shootout is going against the grain but that's our only shot I believe. Let the senior QB throw it around the yard and see what happens.

throwing the ball is probably the best way to attack the Cleveland D at the moment. The Cleveland offense is definitely primed for a shootout though. The Chattanooga times predicted Cleveland would be near the top of the area in plays going 20+ yards, and Cleveland started the season with 10 such plays in game 1.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

throwing the ball is probably the best way to attack the Cleveland D at the moment. The Cleveland offense is definitely primed for a shootout though. The Chattanooga times predicted Cleveland would be near the top of the area in plays going 20+ yards, and Cleveland started the season with 10 such plays in game 1.

SO IS CLEVELAND THE FAVORITE FOR PREVENTING THE 4-5A 4P??

Cleveland always has athletes who are very good and always has speed. In recent years consistency and not making stupid mistakes has been the biggest issue. This team appears to have the tools and if they don't self destruct, they will be a force to be reckoned with.

I don't think they will go through the year without some games that they will have issues, but I see a much better trend, going forward.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying if it's a shootout we win, just that if WE can have the big plays to create a shootout then we have a chance. How much chance do I give us? Slim...we played you pretty good last year but we are both very different from last year. Bright side-not a game that counts.