East Hamilton at Cleveland

BigDave1967

Foose, how you been buddy?  Looks like HC CS is getting it done down there.  Happening a little faster than some thought.  will only get better with time.  Coach Kevin Day is a darn good one too.  Team should continue to get faster and stronger under his watch.  That veer is hard to handle once the guys buy in and start to execute it.  I love it.  Go Raiders

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foose, how you been buddy? Looks like HC CS is getting it done down there. Happening a little faster than some thought. will only get better with time. Coach Kevin Day is a darn good one too. Team should continue to get faster and stronger under his watch. That veer is hard to handle once the guys buy in and start to execute it. I love it. Go Raiders

Cat, I'm doing good bro. How about u? We are excited down here in the direction of the program SC is taking it. He is hands on with Clevelands youth football all the way up to the high school of course. He definitely knows what it takes to be successful. And Coach Day is a genius when it comes to strength and conditioning. We are glad to have them both. I'm anxious to see what the future holds. Our middle school program is loaded and we have a all american lineman that's in middle school. Hope all is well up in oak ridge. Maybe one day if we are lucky, we will get another shot at u guys

Edited by fooseball95

Cat, I'm doing good bro. How about u? We are excited down here in the direction of the program SC is taking it. He is hands on with Clevelands youth football all the way up to the high school of course. He definitely knows what it takes to be successful. And Coach Day is a genius when it comes to strength and conditioning. We are glad to have them both. I'm anxious to see what the future holds. Our middle school program is loaded and we have a all american lineman that's in middle school. Hope all is well up in oak ridge. Maybe one day if we are lucky, we will get another shot at u guys

Is that the same lineman that will be playing at Baylor?

Yep, could be this year if both teams continue to take care of business. SC started the West Youth Football League from scratch. Basically created his own feeder program since we don't have middle school football in Knox County. It really paid off for him. He gets it.

He came in a created Cleveland youth football. We've always had lil league and feeder programs but he's brought it to a whole different level. We have definitely improved and have some tough games ahead of us. One game at a time and we will see what happens.