Sequoyah at Polk County

BigDave1967

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice seeing Polk back in the win column. The game against East Ridge was good. Polk is still young and it showed a few times tonight against them but they stay with it next year or two this team is going to be hard to handle. Besides the two busted plays on defense Polk played well. Hope to see a good crowd for this game. Still pumped about this win been awhile since we got to enjoy one.

Edited by Blaster7

Nice seeing Polk back in the win column. The game against East Ridge was good. Polk is still young and it showed a few times tonight against them but they stay with it next year or two this team is going to be hard to handle. The besides the two busted plays on defense Polk played well. Hope to see a good crowd for this game. Still pumped about this win been awhile since we got to enjoy one.

I was happy to see Polk win also ;) Hopefully Copper Basin will get things going in the right direction sometime soon also.

Edited by BigDave1967

How do y'all see the Sequoyah-Polk County game on the 26th? Polk County won their first game in over two years beating East Ridge 34-28. I think Polk County builds their record up to 2-0 by beating Sequoyah 31-17.

I'm taking Sequoyah 24 to 17. They have an athlete or two. Polk has a chance controlling the ball but I don't think they have depth to grind game in game out.

So happy that the Wildcats got one Friday night. They earned that one! Great for our fan base. That win against East Ridge reminded me of the old Polk that was physical and wore the other team down as the game went on. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Go Wildcats!!

It was good to hear that they grinded their was to a victory which will be the first of more to come.

East Ridge must be bad. Polk County must have played their j.v. against Greenback or Greenback has a defense that would rival the 1985 Chicago Bears. Polk didn't get but one or two first downs during our scrimmage.

Polk played poorly against Geenback. They seemed to be experimenting with their defensive backfield in that scrimmage also. That scrimmage is a prime example of not being able to gage a team by a preseason scrimmage. ER had plenty of talent and speed.