Greenback at Gatlinburg Pittman

orngnblk

Know reason crow just felt like saying it

Not being ugly, just messing around really. I know you were expecting the same outcome but probably still relieved to actually get it. Been watching the game and the LC game. Hunter is looking good. A lotta talent on that team for sure.

He's starting to get healthy again. He had an AC sprain and it was giving him a fit but doing better. We're looking forward to having you all down its always a good game when these two come together. I watched your game this morning and if you take away the big plays its a ball game. Hope for an injury free game and you all have a safe trip down.

He's starting to get healthy again. He had an AC sprain and it was giving him a fit but doing better. We're looking forward to having you all down its always a good game when these two come together. I watched your game this morning and if you take away the big plays its a ball game. Hope for an injury free game and you all have a safe trip down.

Yeah they didn't do much driving down the field but when you bust out big plays you don't have to. The first 2 and last 5 minutes told the tale. In the middle wasn't bad but can't pick and choose what parts count lol. Their depth was a factor as well, they platoon and had 1 lineman and 2 DBs that played both sides but even then when they subbed they didn't sub a player, they subbed the whole D line often. I think they've got about 70 on the roster. We just don't have much depth at all. Also they just had more speed.