Sequatchie County @ Whitwell Tigers

SCPRIDE30

The most improvement a team will make is between week 1 and week 2..that being said can whitwell improve enough to make it a game against sequatchie? No they cannot Sequatchie put up over 300 yards rushing against south Pitt..Sequatchie wins by as much as they want whitwell scores but it'll be against sequatchie's 2nd or 3rd string in the 3rd quarter

Watching Whitwell in the jamboree I was very impressed.

A few injuries this year has held them back from being very good.

Sequatchie doesn't need to overlook this game.

To my knowledge #6 is out for the whole game due to suspension, huge weapon missing in the backfield and secondary.

I still believe Seq gets the win, but their will be a scare early due to Whitwell's hype at home.

Seq-28

WHS-14

Watching Whitwell in the jamboree I was very impressed.

A few injuries this year has held them back from being very good.

Sequatchie doesn't need to overlook this game.

To my knowledge #6 is out for the whole game due to suspension, huge weapon missing in the backfield and secondary.

I still believe Seq gets the win, but their will be a scare early due to Whitwell's hype at home.

Seq-28

WHS-14

This game should be like last years game. #6 is a big part but when you have #37 and #24 running the ball they are better than #6. Game might be close for a quarter but that's it. Was supposed to be close last year and Seq killed them. Whitwell ain't no Sp with speed and Seq is stronger than Whitwell so it should be a long night for the Tigers

This game should be like last years game. #6 is a big part but when you have #37 and #24 running the ball they are better than #6. Game might be close for a quarter but that's it. Was supposed to be close last year and Seq killed them. Whitwell ain't no Sp with speed and Seq is stronger than Whitwell so it should be a long night for the Tigers

Whitwell is better than last year. They are a young group but they are way better coached this year. Whitwell will use lots of different formations offensively unlike last year. I think they can keep it close for a half. The coaches will have them ready!

I agree 100%..

The most improvement a team will make is between week 1 and week 2..that being said can whitwell improve enough to make it a game against sequatchie? No they cannot Sequatchie put up over 300 yards rushing against south Pitt..Sequatchie wins by as much as they want whitwell scores but it'll be against sequatchie's 2nd or 3rd string in the 3rd quarter

Sp does not do well against smash mouth football

Just got done watching sp vs sq on YouTube man they got some powerful runners not lighting fast but can really just bust you right in the mouth running..if whitwell can get to the outside I could see them causing "some" trouble for Sequatchie but not for very long Because whitwell just doesn't have the speed to keep it outside..Sequatchie still wins big