Happy valley at cloudland

THE KING

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew HV had a pretty good team this year but the final score blows me away!!!

Half Cloudland ,half HV. Cloudland played as bad as they could. HV was away to quick on D and Cloudland couldn't block a soul. Cloudland has a lot of work to do and HV  might be a threat in the region.

We got whipped at every position. HV was ready and the Landers laid down early. Way too many miscues, especially on special teams. Gotta learn how to stand toe to toe and fight back. Anyone looking past HV will get a huge surprise. Fast and physical all over the field. Well coached. No excuses here.... We just got took out behind the shed!

Mike knows what he inherited here. It's an uphill battle, but they're headed in the right direction.I know it don't look like it after taking one of the worst beatings in school history. But like I said before, .500 will be a success playing this schedule with this team. We just need to put it behind us and go back to work Monday. Oakdale is all that matters now. One week at a time...

Mike will have to break all the bad habits taught by the former coaches and mold the Landers into a quality team. It will take time but Mike will do it quicker than anyone would be able to. And you're right that HV might be the biggest threat in 1-2A!

The last coach has ruined football up here. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an idiot

We got whipped at every position. HV was ready and the Landers laid down early. Way too many miscues, especially on special teams. Gotta learn how to stand toe to toe and fight back. Anyone looking past HV will get a huge surprise. Fast and physical all over the field. Well coached. No excuses here.... We just got took out behind the shed!

Mike knows what he inherited here. It's an uphill battle, but they're headed in the right direction.I know it don't look like it after taking one of the worst beatings in school history. But like I said before, .500 will be a success playing this schedule with this team. We just need to put it behind us and go back to work Monday. Oakdale is all that matters now. One week at a time...

good post 91. You'll have to make good posts. I suk at it

The last coach has ruined football up here. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an idiot

Just calm down and let it go King...

We're starting a three week stretch that should yield some much needed W's. A little confidence boost, so to speak. These kids just need to buy in and keep working. There's no substitute for hard work. Yet, we have a team full of seniors that don't understand that due to the previous staff's lack thereof. The future looks bright, just have a little patience. Rome wasn't built overnight...