Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

I got the chicken sandwich problem solved by getting on here and being the squeaky wheel and they greased it to get me to shut up. Just like last week I brought the ninth grade and JV schedule on the Maryville website finally posted by squeaking to loud.

I wish you'd start complaining about sevier county not getting a W

Should be a classic game tonight. Nothing against Maryville, i always pull for the underdog. Original prediction Maryville 41-28, after hearing from the Fulton fans about alot of 2 way players that stung a little so, Maryville 48-28. Let's hope for a injury free game.

On another note i know a lot of u Maryville fans were at the db-Oakridge game i stayed an watched Oakland on espnu - their the 2nd rank in 6a. Don,t go by the score, their line couldn't block, hillsboro had alot of turnovers in their own territory - take away their miscues the outcome would been different. Seems Maryville has a cakewalk to the big dance.

watched it also. Too early in the season to make bold predictions. Oakland has as many athletes as Fulton. Tonite will be a good preview for what's to come. Good win to Oakland.

Great stormy night for football. Alot of things to be thankful for and alot of good people to remember. The kids will remember the game forever. I look forward to watching that big Mobley kid for the falcons. I thought he was one of the best players I saw last year. With the storms popping up, they may have to finish this game on saturday.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! FULTON IS THE LOSING TEAM! WHAT'S NOT BEEN SAID ABOUT THE KNOXVILLE REFEREES! 31-20 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Hope both teams leave healthy.