The Green Wave of Gallatin 0-1 vs the Yellow Jackets of Springfield 0-1

The Green Wave of Gallatin 0-1 travel to the Yellow Jackets of Springfield 1-0 to play at historic Boyce Smith Field.  Springfield won last week over the Class 3-A Greenbrier Bobcats 14-0 on a sloppy field in Greenbrier.  The Jackets stepped down in class to play a county rival in the first game of the year.  This week the Jackets entertain the Wave of Gallatin as we step up a class and play a 5-A school.  The defense of the Jackets had a good game shutting down/shutting out the Bobcats.  This week should be a different story as the  Wave brings there big fast back Mason to town.  This game should show the Jacket faithful more of what we are made of and capable of.  Time for the talk to start.  Let's get it going early.  Give me your thoughts and predictions. I always enjoy this game.  Here is hoping for fair play and no injuries. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be tough Mason had 240+ yards against a tough Mt. Juliet team. Wave QB was injured against MJ , don't know his status for this week. Always look forward to this game against an old time rival that goes way back.

Edited by LEON

If SHS doesn't clean up the woes on offense they won't do much in this game either.

As long as the starting QB can go I believe most of those mishaps will be cleaned up, I can see the Jackets putting some points on the board, the key to this game is how well they defend against the vaunted run game led by Mason.....