Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

it's really not unrealistic... BA consistently plays some of the best teams from across the nation and definitely in the state

You lost all credibility if you truly think he is one of the best in the nation. Great highschool QB but he isn't a top 25 national QB and there is a reason why he is going to Austin Peay and not some where bigger

I thought you guys were trying to bash the competion BA plays... I never said that BA qb is one of best in nation but he is in the state... Wow what a d*ck you have the b*alls to call out this kid where he is going to go and get a free education something you probably never did and if you have kids ever will... Wow I really can't believe you just did that... The reason why he isn't going bigger is height that's it... You got me worked up now

Understand where you're coming from. No one should ever call out a young man getting a free ride to whomever schools he wants to go to.

Ba QB is 6'1 191 pounds.

Copeland is 6'3 185..

Bout the same.

Understand where you're coming from. No one should ever call out a young man getting a free ride to whomever schools he wants to go to.

Ba QB is 6'1 191 pounds.

Copeland is 6'3 185..

Bout the same.

It's so uncalled for,.. I watched the Copeland kids highlight today and he can sling it but the biggest thing I think that helps him is that every play I saw they were mostly 5 wide and empty back field so they definitely throw the rock around the lot

It's so uncalled for,.. I watched the Copeland kids highlight today and he can sling it but the biggest thing I think that helps him is that every play I saw they were mostly 5 wide and empty back field so they definitely throw the rock around the lot

Yes sir you're correct. Last year we had NO running game at all. Everyone knew that. Our RB went down to a groosome injury early in the year. We had to rely on Copeland to be our QB and RB. He did just that. He is a very good runner and very accurate in passing. Give him time to throw, he could knock a penny off a fence post 50 yards away. Hope both these kids makes a starting great career at their schools coming up.

Yes sir you're correct. Last year we had NO running game at all. Everyone knew that. Our RB went down to a groosome injury early in the year. We had to rely on Copeland to be our QB and RB. He did just that. He is a very good runner and very accurate in passing. Give him time to throw, he could knock a penny off a fence post 50 yards away. Hope both these kids makes a starting great career at their schools coming up.

He looked pretty acurate passing and yeah I think they can to be honest

All I'm saying is you guys think that bc a guy has big numbers against mediocre and terrible teams that they would be as good as the qbs at the big boy schools it's just not true... And btw don't ever even call me out for bringing someone up... You bring your son Tyler Thompson up more than anyone does on this board... Gotta compensate for his terrible qb play over the last few years haha 3-7 and they are terrible this year.. It seems to me every time someone brings up Oatsvall you call them out on it 🤔🤔 I believe I know this reason as well... Tyler Thompson couldn't even make it above 3rd string qb on the BA FRESHMAN team hahaha.... Move him around and only screwing him over in the process.. Someone couldn't make it with the big dogs ðŸ¸â˜•ï¸

You brought JO up and I agreed he worthy of being discussed as the best in state.

I mentioned Price as being good and you went out of your way to bash him. Now you bring up a kid who obviously is not my child and say terrible things about him and his family again.

You should stop and apologize for doing it. Then you should be banned from here. It's absolutely rediculous you have done this multiple times when talking about kids yet still are allowed to post here.

You brought JO up and I agreed he worthy of being discussed as the best in state.

I mentioned Price as being good and you went out of your way to bash him. Now you bring up a kid who obviously is not my child and say terrible things about him and his family again.

You should stop and apologize for doing it. Then you should be banned from here. It's absolutely rediculous you have done this multiple times when talking about kids yet still are allowed to post here.

Apologize for what exactly🤔? And I never said anything bashing price at all just that I didn't think he was good as another player... What you gonna to your safe space now give me a break... Not your kid no way that the dude isn't your kid.. Last year you brought him up out of nowhere and starting bashing Oatsvall... You have no room to talk bout bashing you goon.. “Got the job bc connections in the school" yeah right get a clue... Admit it either you know him personally or are his dad if so there's no shame in this... Only Shame in the records the dude has produced over the last 3 seasons at Camp

All I'm saying is you guys think that bc a guy has big numbers against mediocre and terrible teams that they would be as good as the qbs at the big boy schools it's just not true... And btw don't ever even call me out for bringing someone up... You bring your son Tyler Thompson up more than anyone does on this board... Gotta compensate for his terrible qb play over the last few years haha 3-7 and they are terrible this year.. It seems to me every time someone brings up Oatsvall you call them out on it 🤔🤔 I believe I know this reason as well... Tyler Thompson couldn't even make it above 3rd string qb on the BA FRESHMAN team hahaha.... Move him around and only screwing him over in the process.. Someone couldn't make it with the big dogs ðŸ¸â˜•ï¸

i have no idea who you are or who these people are, but this post is uncalled for. No need to bash HS kids, especially by name.

Apologize for what exactly🤔? And I never said anything bashing price at all just that I didn't think he was good as another player... What you gonna to your safe space now give me a break... Not your kid no way that the dude isn't your kid.. Last year you brought him up out of nowhere and starting bashing Oatsvall... You have no room to talk bout bashing you goon.. “Got the job bc connections in the school" yeah right get a clue... Admit it either you know him personally or are his dad if so there's no shame in this... Only Shame in the records the dude has produced over the last 3 seasons at Camp

Ban this clown or better yet post your name so folks can find out who this moron is bashing kids. The fact you refuse to acknowledge what you did and apologize is a direct reflection of your character.

Edited by Playerscoach

if you knew the history to this guy you'd understand

You blame me for you continually making personal derogatory remarks about a kid and his family?

Just apologize and stop doing it. Disagreeing about a team or kid is one thing but you've taken this to a new low. Coacht should take care of you over this stuff.

Edited by Playerscoach