Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

Please let us know earlier when we have fans posting like this. To do so, use the Report link at the bottom of each post. I know it is my (and the moderators) responsibility but we have to have fans who let us know of content like the ones I just deleted. If there are other posts herein that I have missed let me know. Otherwise, I will leave the rest as an example of how not to conduct yourself on a message board. And, of course, the user is gone for the profanity I deleted, among other things. If he shows back up under another user name, which will have to be from a different ip address, let me know. Thanks.

Please let us know earlier when we have fans posting like this. To do so, use the Report link at the bottom of each post. I know it is my (and the moderators) responsibility but we have to have fans who let us know of content like the ones I just deleted. If there are other posts herein that I have missed let me know. Otherwise, I will leave the rest as an example of how not to conduct yourself on a message board. And, of course, the user is gone for the profanity I deleted, among other things. If he shows back up under another user name, which will have to be from a different ip address, let me know. Thanks.

coach,

On the mobile app (iPhone 6), I don't have a Report link. I thought about it when I read the post.

Do we have any breakout performances by any QBs this weekend?[/quote

I wouldn't call it a breakout and he's just a backup but Noah Davis from Walker Valley completed his first 9 throws for 150 plus yards and 3 Tds plus ran for 2 more and had a few more long gains running it. Senior who to fill in for an injured Gibson who's pretty good himself. Made the most out of it. Had WV up 42 to 7 over Coffee county at the half. Won 49 to 28.

Guest hevyrevy1611

I don't have all his stats, but last years offensive Mr.Football winner in 1A is proving why he won this honor. Just jaw-dropping & eye-bugging to watch him, and he has great stats because of the teammates he has. Receivers & runners & blockers make it all possible. Dresden QB is again one of tops. Playmaker who makes a difference. That my two cents.